Dreaming of Well-aligned Teeth? Myobrace Treatment Can Make It Possible
A PERFECT SMILE CAN WIN YOU A LEGION OF FANS.
But, having misaligned teeth kept no hope of it! All you have left now is the dream of having a straight-toothed smile.
We have the right solution for you!
Myobrace can fix your misaligned teeth while addressing the underlying causes. If you want to know how, read this blog's following sections.
Buckle up for getting a dazzling straight smile with Myobrace.
What Is Myobrace?
Myobrace is a preventive pre-orthodontic treatment. It addresses the causes of crooked teeth without extracting the teeth.
This treatment can straighten the teeth while developing and aligning the jaws. Also, it improves the facial movement. It is designed for both adults and kids. Myobrace enables the natural growth and development of your teeth.
During this orthodontic treatment, you must wear removable intra-oral appliances for 1-2 hours each night while sleeping.
How Does It Work?
As told earlier, Myobrace comprises a series of intra-oral appliances that must be worn each day and night for a short span. These appliances will correct poor oral habits. Consequently, it will expand the arch form while exerting pressure on the jaw. Therefore, it will help to align the teeth. These appliances also encourage proper breathing and swallowing.
Stages of Myobrace Treatment
Four stages of treatment are there to complete the treatment. Usually, it takes 18 months on average to complete the entire procedure. It includes-
- Correction of habit- It involves teaching you to inhale through the nose instead of the mouth. Besides, the orthodontist will guide how your tongue and lips should rest in the correct position during eating or speaking. It allows the jaw to grow correctly and the teeth to come straight.
- Development of arch- For some patients, the upper jaw needs enlargement to allow space for the tongue and teeth. To develop the jaw, Myobrace system is used.
- Dental alignment- This step involves aligning the teeth into their natural position. Based on your requirement, the final treatment may involve braces on teeth.
- Retention- This is the final stage of Myobrace treatment. It aims to ensure that all oral habits are maintained. Based on the oral condition, it often prevents wearing a permanent retainer. If oral habits are correctly maintained, great orthodontic results can be achieved with Myobrace treatment.
Benefits of Myobrace
- Patients with braces on their teeth find they shift back once the braces are removed. Myobrace treatment involves no permanent retainers. It improves overall oral habits. Therefore, once the teeth are aligned correctly, it remains the same.
- Myobrace exerts light pressure to achieve straighter teeth. You must practice a few exercises that address muscle function, breathing patterns and tongue posture. Doing these exercises consistently will allow the teeth to get straightened.
- Myobrace prevents crooked teeth and misalignment. It will address the underlying issues in order to cure the same.
- As Myobrace is removable, you can maintain oral hygiene easily. You can brush your teeth once the Myobrace is removed during the day and night. Even you can floss your teeth after the treatment.
- Compared to other braces, Myobrace minimises the damage to your teeth as it is designed with soft and silicone material. This material is perfect for sensitive gums.
- There will be nothing like braces. So, you don’t need to be self-conscious during smiling.
- Overall, the Mybrace treatment would be comfortable for you. Gentle pressure will be exerted during the entire procedure so movements won’t be too aggressive. It will enable the mouth to re-align naturally with the comfort of silicon technology.
Myobrace For Kids
Not only in adults, incorrect jaw development can also cause various orthodontic problems. A child with swallowing issues or breathing via their mouth can have limited jaw development. It may reduce the amount of space available for permanent teeth.
Myobraces for teeth can improve the child’s jaw growth. It will avoid crowding and other orthodontic issues by correcting other myofunctional habits.
- To correct poor oral habits like thumb sucking, mouth breathing etc
- Aligning the jaws perfectly
- Optimising facial development
- Correcting tongue resting position
- Swallowing correctly
- Keeping the lips together
What is the cost of Myobrace treatment in Dubai?
The price of Myobraces in Dubai may vary depending on various factors, including treatment duration and insurance coverage. It's better to consult with orthodontist to get an accurate estimate.
Take a step forward to get a Hollywood smile!
Your smile can be appealing, too, if you undergo the Myobrace treatment. Visit Magnum Clinic to understand the entire treatment procedure from our expert orthodontists. We won’t book an appointment until the treatment plan is ready and presented in front of you. Once you are convinced, we will book the appointment to start the Myobrace treatment. Ready to achieve your dental goal?