Dr Anuj Taneja, MD is a specialist dermatologist with over 15 years’ experience in the field. He is worked extensively in aesthetic dermatology and is well trained in all procedures like Botox, Fillers, PRP for hair and face, Chemical Peels and Lasers. He is also a very good clinician and is experienced in clinical dermatology and venereology.
He has received the BB Gokhale and the BM Banerjee medal by IADVL for the best research paper for 2 consecutive years.
He has presented papers and posters in National and international conferences and has published articles in newspapers and journals. His hobbies include travel, listening to music and reading books.
- MBBS year 1997 Nagpur University
- MD year 2004 Manipal Academy for Higher Education
- Corporate Dermatologist, 2004-2005
VLCC Healthcare LTD, New Delhi, India
- Senior Resident, 2005 – 2008
DDU Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Consultant Skin Specialist,2008-2010
Paras Hospitals, Gurgoan, India
Alsoor Clinic,Mahaboula, Kuwait
- Specialist Dermatologist, 2018-2020
Aster Medical Center, Silicon Oasis, Dubai
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & AWARDS
- BB Gokhale Medal for the best original research paper-‘Autologous Serum Skin Test in Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria”-presented at the 31st National Conference of IADVL at Kolkata in 2003
- BM Banerjee Medal for the best original research paper ‘A Clinical study of Paederus Dermatitis” presented at the 32nd National Conference of IADVL at Mumbai in 2004
- Has presented papers at various national and international conferences