Dr. ESTHER GINA HYGINUS BDS, MDS (ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS)
Is a highly passionate orthodontist experienced in clinical examination, diagnosis and treatment planning for a wide variety of orthodontic malocclusions in children, adolescents and adults.
She has provided numerous consultative services for multidisciplinary patients with craniofacial disorders and complex medical histories.
Also successfully treated complex cases involving severe malocclusions including, dento-facial growth discrepancies and early functional appliance treatment of developing skeletal malocclusions.
Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur 2019
Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai 2010
Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- American Heart Association (International Training Institute) Dubai, 2015
- Certified Basic Life Support Provider Clear Path Provider, 2016 Clear Path Certification Workshop
- Orthodontist, July 2020 – Present
Magnum Gulf Medical Centre, Dubai
- Orthodontist, Oct 2019 – Present
Pearl Dental Clinic, Dubai
- Junior Resident, May 2016 – June 2019
Dept Of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics NIMS Medicity, Trivandrum
- GP Dentist, Feb 2013 – Aug 2015
Kovoor Dental Clinic & Implant Center, Trivandrum
- Resident Dental Surgeon, Oct 2011 – Oct 2012
Kamala Dental Speciality Hospital, Trivandrum
- Intern, August 2010 – Aug 2011
The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Treatment of crowding and spacing in teeth using orthodontic treatment and aesthetic dentistry.
- Performed treatment of maxillary deficiencies and mandibular protrusion using orthopedic forces combined with fixed appliances.
- Performed treatment of impacted or malpositioned teeth into their correct position with surgical orthodontia.
- Performed treatment of cleft lip and cleft palate. Conducted the joint surgery with maxillofacial surgeons.
- Certified ClearPath provider.